Career perspectives in and for the emerging Global South
The range of international areas of activity open to development experts is immense and continues to grow as the Global South gains more and more economic and political significance.
- Institutions active in development cooperation or with strong ties to the Global South, from ministries and national development agencies to the United Nations
- Private organizations active in development cooperation such as Brot für die Welt, Care, Caritas, Oxfam, or Welthungerhilfe
- Internationally active businesses in industry, trade, and finance
- Industry federations: chambers of foreign trade and business associations
- Media and cultural institutions